The “Forced Auto” method for example is very useful on pills where some applications power symbol method while you are having the display “upside down”. It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC ONE Displayschutzfolie and HTC (One X/One S) Feeling 4, New samsung Universe S3 Touchwiz and Search engines Nexus 7 in panoramic method.
This 7-day test edition allows you to completely assess the app before having to buy it.
– Real alignment lock
– Pressured automated rotation
– Per program settings
– Two icons and a position bar alert with quick way control buttons for quickly modifying your spinning preference
– Capability to make strategies to particular modes
– Enhanced for Android operating system 1.6 (Donut) all the way to Android operating system 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
– Can act as Tasker / Location plug-in to improve your display alignment setting
– Auto: regular automated method, not overriding app preferences
– Pressured Auto: automated method, but overriding other app preferences!
– Lock: truly hair the show in the present orientation
– Portrait: truly secure the show in portrait
– Landscape: truly secure the show in landscape
– Opposite Portrait: truly secure the show backwards portrait
– Opposite Landscape: truly secure the show backwards landscape
– Automatic Portrait: instantly choose between symbol and reverse portrait
– Automatic Landscaoe: instantly choose between scenery and reverse landscape
– Manual: regular guide method, not overriding app preferences
– This is a 7-day test edition. If you want to proceed using this app after this interval you need to buy “Rotation Management (License)” from the Android operating system Industry.
– This app does NOT need main accessibility.
– Certain programs might not show effectively when compelled to perform on portrait/landscape. You can set a per program choice to regular auto or guide method to workaround these problems.
– Automatic and Opposite Image and Landscape supported from Android operating system edition 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Position bar alert immediate strategies supported from Android operating system edition 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What’s in this version:
– Included Icons with a prevent (Holo like) theme
– Included probability of acquiring the app with Getjar Silver (This needs four additional permissions: online, read_phone_state, get_accounts and access_network_state)
– Several little bugfixes